- 100% Satisfaction guaranteed (28 day return service)
- Return in store or by courier pick up
- For orders above £60 / €85 Standard Shipping is always FREE!
The Converse All Star shoes were originally released in 1917 as a basketball shoe and have been worn by some of the biggest stars on the court over the years. In 1957, Converse came out with the low-cut "Oxford" version of the All Star and soon after started to produce the shoes in multiple colors and prints. Features include: Contrast striped vulcanised midsole, metal eyelets on the lace up, Converse branding on the tongue and heel and a rubber toe guard.
- Color: Charcoal Grey-Grey
- Material: Canvas
- Product Code: 314520090904