- 100% Satisfaction guaranteed (28 day return service)
- Return in store or by courier pick up
- For orders above £60 / €85 Standard Shipping is always FREE!
When the Air Max 1 hit the scene in 1987, it changed the sneaker world forever. The Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Moire edition builds upon that game-changing heritage with new innovations—like a minimalist upper and slimmed-down outsole—that combine to create an incredibly light, flexible and comfortable shoe.
The soft, synthetic suede upper has all-over laser perforations that provide breathable comfort. The injected unit sole is durable enough to double as an outsole, dramatically reducing the overall weight of the shoe. The result: Nike’s lightest Air Max to date.
Deep flex grooves in a cored-out midsole reduce weight and allow the foot to move naturally, making this the most flexible Air Max 1 yet.
An updated, low-profile design gives the iconic sneaker a versatile, go-anywhere look. Textured lines in the upper mimic those of the original Nike Air Max 1.
- Reflective Swoosh and rand give you visibility in low-light conditions
- Soft heel counter provides a comfortable fit
- Eyelets and Nike corporate logo are bonded for a modern look and durability
Nike Air Max Origins
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late '70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max debuted with a Visible Air unit in the heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort. Now they could see it. A few years later, the next-generation Nike Air Max 90 became a hit with both athletes and collectors for its striking color combinations, lightweight performance and cushioned ride.
- Color: Varsity Red-Varsity Red-Red
- Material: Mesh/Synthetic
- Product Code: 314209593004