- 100% Satisfaction guaranteed (28 day return service)
- Return in store or by courier pick up
- For orders above £60 / €85 Standard Shipping is always FREE!
AN ICON REMIXED FOR MODERN COMFORT
Originally released in 1991 by legendary Nike designer Tinker Hatfield with inspiration from Native American sandals, the Nike Air Huarache Kids Shoe changed the rules with a sock-like neoprene sleeve that conformed to the foot for a custom fit. Remastered with modern technology for cushioning and impact protection, this shoe delivers a flexible and secure ride that's super comfortable.
- Combination upper including leather paneling, thermoplastic hardware, neoprene and spandex for an ultra-comfortable and flexible fit
- Dynamic Fit sleeve for a custom fit
- Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Air-Sole units in the forefoot and heel for maximum impact protection.
- Kids Huarache version
- Rubber outsole with Waffle pattern for traction and durability
- Forefoot flex grooves for flexibility.
- Color: Red-Grey-White
- Material: Mesh/Synthetic
- Product Code: 316372832804